The second step in manuscript submission helps an author to make certain that his/her manuscript adhere the policies of Heighten Science Publication.
Please visit 'Principles and policies' section to know about ethical guidelines for authors.
First and foremost, Heighten Science wants to apprise authors why they should submit their manuscripts to us:
- Heighten Science Publication doesn’t count the number of words of your manuscript. We admire your research and writing ability by putting no barrier of number of words or file size.
- Heighten Science provides rapid, fair and productive peer review process
- Heighten Science manuscripts are indexed in different premium services
- Heighten Science ensures widespread promotion and visibility of the manuscripts
- Heighten Science assures legacy and standard of the language through manuscript revision services
In a nutshell, authors are advised just to give structure to their research work, everything else will be taken care of by Heighten Science Publication up to the publication of your research.
In view of the fact that Heighten Science publishes the manuscripts to make outstanding contributions to scholarly knowledge in various disciplines of knowledge, the authors are suggested to apprehend following aspects and guidelines related to manuscript submission.
Manuscript submission guidelines for authors
- Authors should ensure that manuscripts are submitted in Standard English only.
- Authors have to confirm that the manuscript has not been previously submitted to Heighten Science Publication for review.
- Authors agree that the manuscript is not under review for publication elsewhere and will not be submitted to another publication entity during the review period at Heighten Science Publication.
- A manuscript may be rejected during review when there is a fundamental flaw and falsification in the data that cannot be fixed. The Heighten Science Publication editorial office uses the plagiarism detection system for every submitted manuscript and never gives any consideration to fabricated manuscripts.
- If any author will be publishing a paper for which he/she deny Open Access re-use permissions, please state this clearly by supplying a credit line alongside the material.
- The manuscript should include a literature review citing works that are directly relevant to the immediate research topics and any gaps in the literature that may have led to the current study and analysis.
- The use of figures to demonstrate an argument or illustrate a finding is strongly encouraged. Authors should ensure that the graphical content of any figures is legible and of high quality. For purposes of review, authors are encouraged to insert figures and tables into the body of the text, thereby enabling reviewers to refer to the material easily while reading the manuscript.
- A submission to the Heighten Science Publication has no word or size barriers. We know the value of your research and therefore do not want to stalemate your research work in limiting word counts or size. However, authors should realize that more the content more is the time taken in review process which ultimately delays the publication process. Therefore to safeguard the interests of all the authors, we charge a nominal extra amount for the manuscripts’ exceeding five pages. Please visit “Manuscript Processing Charges” section for more details.
- If a manuscript has multiple authors, then one author must be designated as the corresponding author. That person will act for the full team of authors as the sole contact for communications with the Heighten Science Publication editorial office throughout the review process. Corresponding author will be responsible for submission, peer review process, signing the agreement and payment of the publication charges.
- The Abstract should not exceed 500 words and must be structured into separate sections: Background, the context and purpose of the study; Results, the main findings; Conclusions, brief summary and potential implications. Please minimize the use of abbreviations and do not cite references in the abstract.
- Articles should have the order of the fields like Title, Name of authors, affiliations corresponding author and co-authors, abstract, keywords, introduction, background, list of abbreviations, materials and methods, results, conclusion, acknowledgement and references, figures, Tables and captions, videos and any work-in-progress.
- Heighten Science Publication has provisions for the waiver of up to 15-20% of publication processing charges for the authors who have genuine reasons and for the authors who belong to underdeveloped countries. For more details, please visit “Manuscript Processing Charges section”.
- A decision on the waiver will normally be made during the manuscript processing.
- To facilitate rapid publication and to save paper works, Heighten Science Publication accepts only online submission.