A Special Issue is a collection of papers focusing on a specific theme within the scope of journal. Special Issue allows the journal to cover a "hot topic" in that particular field of research. The responsibility of compiling Special Issues rests with the Editor who is also responsible for selection or rejection of contributions to a special issue.
You are required to download the proposal form from Heighpubs website in order to act as Lead Guest Editor. You need to download the same proposal form to propose a Special Issue. After completing the form in all respects it has to be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Special Issue proposal should be in following format:
- Name of the journal
- Title of the special issue
- Detail information about lead guest editors
- Detail information about guest editors
- Last date for submission
- Publication Date
- Provisional Paper Listing.
For further details please log on to Heighpubs website www.heighpubs.org.
Last date for submission means that it is the deadline for paper submission. Papers cannot be submitted to online submission system after the last date prescribed.
Publication date is the expected date of completion when all the papers in the Special Issue are reviewed, revised and are ready for publication. The Special Issues get published within two months from last date for submission.
Concept of provisional paper listing denotes to the unpublished research work of potential authors. This research work can be offered for listing by providing details like author's name and paper's title.
We add more authenticity and credibility to special issue of Heighpubs by extracting information like the names of Lead Guest Editor and Guest Editors and other details such as education qualification, work experience, areas of expertise during the proposal submission. Heighpubs is committed to publish such details directly on its Special Issue website.
Heighpubs provides log in information to Lead Guest Editor. It is the duty of Lead Guest Editors to remind Guest Editors to complete their personal profile.
Authors should make a note that a special issue should include minimum of 5 guest editors and there is no maximum limit on number of guest editors. In addition a special issue should include minimum of 4 papers excluding 2 free papers from Lead Guest Editor.
- Heighpubs provides independence to Lead Guest Editor to customize his/her profile on its website.
- Lead Guest Editor remains well informed about latest research work going on in his area of expertise and thus can update his knowledge.
- The Lead Guest Editor gets a lucrative opportunity to evaluate a manuscript which helps him academically and enhances his area of expertise.
- Lead Guest Editor can interact with other researchers, scholar and medical practitioners across the world which helps him enhance his knowledge.
- On successful completion of the Special Issue of a journal Lead Guest Editor gets an opportunity to get promoted to be Editor-in-Chief of that journal.
- He/She has a privilege to publish first paper free on his/her Special Issue.
- We acknowledge the good work of Lead Guest Editor by giving him Certificate of Honor on successful completion of Special Issue.
Responsibilities of the Lead Guest Editor:
- It is the duty of Lead Guest Editor to develop a team of experts for review and revision of manuscripts.
- The Lead Guest Editor is responsible for evolving promotional strategies for the special issue. Promotional strategy may include inviting potential authors to publish articles in Special Issue.
- The Lead Guest Editor has the authority to accept or reject a manuscript by citing proper reasons to support his decision of acceptance or rejection.
- The Lead Guest Editor should make sure that submitted manuscripts adhere to standards and scope of the journal.
- The Lead Guest Editor should work in a direction to enhance positive image of Heighpubs in the global society.
Special Issue Editor/Lead Guest Editors can invite anyone in scientific fraternity across the world. They can invite their colleagues, friends, students or any other experts who have the expertise in the concerned field. The invited person should have passion for research and writing articles.
There are three stages involved in the evaluation of the manuscript:
- Stage 1: The first stage involves downloading of the manuscript from Heighpubs online manuscript retrieval system by the Lead Guest Editor.
- Stage 2: The second stage involves evaluation of the manuscript by the Lead Guest Editor.
- Stage 3: The last stage involves making of an evaluation or review report by the Lead Guest Editor for the respective manuscripts.
Lead Guest Editors can promote the Special Issue in many different ways:
- Calling for papers by using social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Sending Special Issue details to all the contacts through e-mail and calling for papers.
- Promoting Special Issue manuscripts in the conferences attended by the Lead Guest Editors.
- Making judicious use of Guest Editors and their expertise for promotion of Special Issue manuscripts.
Heighpubs is entitled to remove the Special Issue from its website in case Special Issue didn't attract minimum number of articles for publication. The authority to confiscate Special Issue from the website solely rests with Heighpubs.
Article Processing Charge for special issue manuscripts is $1849. This is inclusive of all the processing charges along with archiving, designing and promotional charges. Please visit the following webpage for further details on APCs: click here
We provide discounts to Lead Guest Editors, Guest Editors and deserving authors. If any scholar has economic constraints and finds that discounts are not sufficient enough, he/she can directly contact journal management team through e-mail: email@example.com or call us at +1 404-382-0291.
Researchers, academicians, medical practitioners and scholars gets an opportunity to act as Lead Guest Editor through Special Issue. Lead Guest Editor can be promoted as Editor-in-chief on successful completion of Special Issue. We acknowledge the efforts of Lead Guest Editor by awarding him 'Certificate of Honor' on successful completion of the Special Issue.
For more details about the benefits, please visit the following link:
Yes. We have work flow chart for easy understanding of the processes we follow for publication of the manuscript. You can have a look at our work-flow chart by visiting the following link: click here to download
For a hassle free and smooth manuscript submission we have broken down the whole process of manuscript publication into small steps. This makes it easy to understand and follow the processes. Please visit the following link to know these steps:
Articles to be submitted under special issue should be sent to:
Or you can submit your article for special issue to the concerned journal's e-mail id. The e-mail ids of all the journals can be found on the following link:
Or else you can submit your article for Special Issue through 'online form' by following this link: