In order to match the costs relating to peer reviews, administration, publication process and various variable expenses, Heighten Science charges nominal amount in the form of publication or processing charges.
At the time of manuscript submission, an author has to agree to arrange the publication processing charges. Thereafter, when the manuscript is selected for publication, the author has to pay the publication charges and sign the Open Access Authorship and Publication Agreement.
Heighten Science Publication implies various schemes for discount and complete waiver of the publication charges for the authors with genuine reasons and for the authors who belong to countries that are considered as low income economies. Please visit the "Manuscript Processing Charges Section" for more details.
Authors please note that manuscript goes on publication level only after the successful payment of publication charges.
The payment Process
Once the peer review process is over, the authors are informed about the publication charges and final formatting correction. The authors are advised to suggest the corrections in the final draft prior to making the payment.
An author can make the payment with any of the following methods:
- An author can pay the prescribed amount through credit or debit card online by using secure payment gateway of Heighten Science Publication. After successful online payment, the author will receive a receipt by email.
- An author can also make the payment through cheque or draft, in the favor of - "Heighten Science Publication".
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Heighten Science Publication adopts fair policies and believes in utmost satisfaction on authors. Therefore we ensure that the manuscript goes for the publication within 2 working days of payment of publication charges. However, if due to some unseen reasons manuscript is not published within 10 days, Heighten Science Publication refund the received payment.
Heighten Science Publication safeguards the interests of the stakeholders extensively, therefore we include following aspects in our refund and cancellation policy:
- Refund and Cancellation policy is applicable only when Heighten Science Publication delays the publication.
- Refund and Cancellation policy will not be applicable, once the manuscript is published and available online.
- Cancellation of the Manuscript is not possible once the payment is made and author has signed the Open Access Authorship and Publication agreement.
- Cancellations of manuscript will be considered only if the request is made before publication of issue. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the issue has been published except some genuine reasons.
- There is no transfer of authorship after publication of manuscript.
- Authors note that there is no refund policy of Manuscript Processing Charge (MPC) or publication charges, if authors withdraw article after paying MPC.
- Heighten Science Publication has right to reject manuscript at any stage of manuscript status.