Heighten Science facilitates reprinting or republishing of the manuscripts with an objective to encourage and promote the authors' stringent research works in different avenues such as in conferences, seminars, valuable collection for libraries and other social informative services. Heighten Science Publication ensures that the authors can get the high quality PDF version of their manuscript at a reasonable price.
We provide high-quality reprints in both black & white and color format with a customized cover page to maximize the value of the manuscript. In order to maximize the value of the manuscript, the front cover page comprises of:
- Heighten Science Publication Logo
- The details of the Journal
- Title of the manuscript
- The author(s) details
- A short pennant containing manuscript insights
Heighten Science realizes the value of the author and their manuscripts; therefore we incorporate some policies in reference to the reprints. The aspects related to reprint policy of Heighten Science Publication are as follows:
- An author should distribute only the final PDF version of an article at his or her discretion at any time after republication. He/she may post it on the author's website, place in an institutional repository, or email to interested colleagues.
- An author may make and distribute photocopies in any quantity, provided a copyright notice is printed on the opening page.
- If the manuscript is being reprinted for the library usage, the following conditions are required to be met:
- The library subscribes to the Heighten Science Publication's journals
- Photocopying or reprinting is being done at the request of the teacher of a course
- A copyright notice appears on the first page of each copy
- The libraries functioning as commercial associations may apply to Heighten Science Publication for PDF versions of manuscripts after paying a nominal charge.
- The authors are requested to order customized high-quality and bound versions of their manuscripts within two years from the date of manuscript publication.
Heighten Science Publication has framed its reprinting charges cost-to-cost, in order to fulfill two objectives:
- To provide added-value to the manuscript by designing and developing customized, high-quality front page for the manuscript.
- To provide support and assistance to the authors who are unable to pay the Manuscript Publication Charges (MPC)
The reprint charges are as follows:
- 600-1000 reprints: 1049 USD
- 300-500 reprints: 849 USD
- 100-200 reprints: 619 USD
The time of delivery for reprints may be 15-30 working days depending on the proximity of the author from the headquarters of Heighten Science Publication.