Ashraf H. Abadi | Editor
Affilation: German University in Cairo, Egypt
Prof. Dr. Ashraf Mostafa Kamal Abadi Faculty of Pharmacy and Biotechnology, German University in Cairo Prof. Ashraf Abadi is a Professor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry at the Faculty of Pharmacy and Biotechnology, German University in Cairo as well as at the Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University. He received his doctoral, master and bachelor degrees from Pharmacy, Cairo University. He spent several research stays totaling 12 years in the USA, Saudi Arabia and Germany. He has a track record of eighty international publications and three patents. He served as a referee and editorial board member for many international organizations and scientific journals including J Med Chem. Prof. Abadi supervised/supervising seventy five master and doctoral theses. From 2010-2015 he was the Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy, German University in Cairo and Ambassador Scientist to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany in Egypt. Currently, he is the Vice Dean for Academic Affairs, Pharmacy, German University in Cairo.
The following are the major fields of interest:
• Discovery of phosphodiesterase inhibitors as potential agents for the treatment of cancer and Alzheimer.
• Modulating the activity of personalized medicines by structural modifications.
• Discovery of antivirals, particularly anti-HCV and anti-Ebola virus.
2. Medicinal Chemistry.
3. Mechanism of Action of Pharmaceuticals.
4. Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis.