Case reports are scientific documentation of divergent genre of aspects such as detailed report of a patient, unexpected association between diseases or symptoms, unexpected event in the course of observing or treating a patient and literature review of other reported cases. Case reports epitomize important study designs in advancing medical scientific knowledge especially of rare diseases.
Archives of Case Reports is a nexus of high-impact and painstakingly peer-reviewed case reports representing naturalistic and experimental compendium of a unique illness, symptoms, diagnostic studies, treatment course and the outcome of such treatment.
In order to play a significant role in advancements of knowledge, Archives of Case Reports seeks to publish the reports on novel discoveries and major advancements in medical science.
Case reports present clinical observations customarily collected in healthcare delivery settings. They have proved helpful in the identification of adverse and beneficial effects of treatments, the recognition of new diseases, unusual forms of common diseases and the presentation of rare diseases.
Therefore, Archives of Case Reports organized to publish reports generating hypotheses for future clinical studies and guiding individualization and personalization of treatments in clinical practice.
Archives of Case Reports seeks to publish reports enhancing case-based learning in healthcare education and facilitating a comparison of healthcare education and delivery across cultures.
The foremost aim of Archives of Case Reports is to restore case reports to the highest rung of the hierarchy of medical study and research design.
The publications of Archives of Case Reports seek to represent case reporting with an idiographic emphasis and approach for in-depth understanding of diseases and related-symptoms phenomena.
Archives of Case Reports also strives to publish reviews focusing on enhancing methodology and pattern of case reports development that can be a functional utility in determination of treatment and establishment of new tests.
The scope of Archives of Case Reports extends in publishing up-to-date, overwhelming case reports conveying world's best medical practices and innovations. Archives of Case Reports encourages scientists, health care professionals, medical investigators and practitioners to take the responsibility to improve global health outcomes by developing case reports and sending to us for publication in the following, but not limited to, retrospectives:
- Case reports in Cancer Science
- Case reports in Cardiovascular surgery
- Case Reports in Clinical Pathology
- Case reports in Emergency surgery
- Case reports in Endocrine surgery
- Case reports in gastroenterological surgery
- Case reports in Global Health
- Case reports in Health Care
- Case reports in Nanotechnology
- Case reports in Neurology
- Case reports in Ophthalmology
- Case reports in Pediatric surgery
- Case Reports in Psychology
- Case reports in Stem cells
- Case reports in Thoracic surgery
- Case reports in Transplant surgery
- Case reports in Urology
- Allergy & Immunology Case reports
- Anesthesiology Case reports
- Dermatology Case reports
- Dentistry and Oral Medicine Case reports
- Diabetology Case reports
- Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Case reports
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case reports
- ENT Case reports
- Family Medicine and Public Health Case reports
- Forensic and Legal Medicine Case reports
- Gastroenterology Case reports
- Geriatric Medicine Case reports
- Hematology Case reports
- Infectious Disease Case reports
- Internal Medicine Case reports
- Neonatology Case reports
- Neurology Case reports
- Infertility Case reports
- Nephrology Case reports
- Nuclear Medicine Case reports
- Nutrition and Dietetics Case reports
- Neurological Surgery Case reports
- Orthopedics & Rheumatology Case reports
- Oncology Case reports
- Ophthalmology Case reports
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Case reports
- Pathology- Anatomic & Clinical Case reports
- Pain Management Case reports
- Palliative Care Case reports
- Otolaryngology Case reports
- Pulmonary Disease Case reports
- Pediatrics Case reports
- Physiotherapy Case reports
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics Case reports
- Preventive Medicine Case reports
- Psychiatry Case reports
- Radiation Oncology Case reports
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Case reports
- Respiratory Medicine Case reports
- Sexual Health Case reports
- Sleep Disorders & Sleep Studies Case reports
- Radiology Case reports
- Urology Case reports
- Vascular Medicine Case reports
- Women's Health Case reports