Civil engineering is a subject that deals with the designing, constructing and maintaining of the physical and naturally constructed environmental facets. Environmental Engineering is a sub-specialty of civil engineering concerned with the application of scientific and engineering principles for guarding human populations from the adverse effects of environmental factors.
Annals of Civil and Environmental Engineering congregates and publishes high-impact, stringently peer-reviewed manuscripts illustrating latest advancements and exploratory researches in dynamic fields of civil and environmental engineering.
Annals of Civil and Environmental Engineering seeks to publish emerging issues in the interdisciplinary areas of civil and environmental engineering in order to assist in developing innovative solutions to the engineering challenges of the future.
The lifeline of today's world relies on technological revolution, population dynamics, environmental concerns and urban development. As a result, it is a pre-requisite that civil and environmental engineers develop themselves as creative problem solvers to meet the challenges of the 21st century. Growing challenges for designing and maintaining societal infrastructure and complex interactions between the built and natural environment require continuous study and research.
Therefore, Annals of Civil and Environmental Engineering initiated to publish manuscripts on real-world engineering experiences addressing complex and multidisciplinary problems to improve the lives of people on a global scale.
The manuscripts published in Annals of Civil and Environmental Engineering adjoins breadth and depth of engineering engraving the crucial role of civil and environmental disciplines in international societal development.
Annals of Civil and Environmental Engineering aims to intuit and publish scientific literatures on latest technologies and rediscovery of traditional techniques that will be essential in the next wave of innovation in civil and environmental engineering.
Annals of Civil and Environmental Engineering strives to publish the knowledge of eminent researchers on environmentally sustainable 'green' engineering and technology addressing climate change mitigation and adaptation.
The manuscripts published in Annals of Civil and Environmental Engineering seek to underpin and drive the development and application of knowledge in civil and environmental engineering for sustainable social and economic development.
The purview of Annals of Civil and Environmental Engineering extends in publishing manuscripts in comprehensive resonances of civil and environmental engineering. Annals of Civil and Environmental Engineering encourages the engineers, researchers, eminent professors and authors to play a noteworthy role in enhancing the enormity of civil and environmental engineering domain by developing manuscripts and sending to us for publication in the following, but not limited to, prioritized aspects:
- Ecological engineering
- Building and Site Layout Surveys
- Allied areas of civil engineering
- Collaborative Engineering
- Concrete Mix Design
- Critical Infrastructures
- Environmental Engineering
- Geographical Information systems
- Highways & Transportation engineering
- Hydraulics & Water power engineering
- Hydrology Science and Technology
- Information Technology applications in Civil Engineering
- Intermodal Transportation Research
- Lifecycle Performance Engineering
- Materials and Structural Integrity
- 15. Microstructure and Materials Properties
- On Site Material Testing
- Planning and Management of the Construction of Structures
- Project Organization and Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Railways Engineering
- Reliability and Safety issues in construction
- Safety Engineering, Materials Procurement, Budgeting & Cost Engineering
- Strategic Engineering Asset Management
- Structural Engineering
- Surveying and other verticals
- Sustainable Materials and Structural Systems
- The Built Environment and Asset Management
- Civil engineering
- Coastal engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Transportation infrastructure
- Environmental engineering
- Carbon sequestration
- Green revolution
- Hazardous wastes
- Nuclear waste
- Oil spills
- Air pollution
- Water pollution
- Water management
- Solids and structural mechanics
- Solid waste management
- Environmental hydraulics
- Environmental management
- Soil and sediment remdiation
- Resource recovery
- Metagenomics and genomics
- Environmental biotechnology