Journal Associated: Archives of Biotechnology and Biomedicine
1. Isolation and identification of algae.
2. Algal diversity.
4. Study of the metabolic activities of algae to uses in biotechnology.
5. Study of the efficiency of pharmaceutical compounds produced from algae in inhibition of the microorganisms such as fungi and bacteria.
6. Uses of microalgae in biosorption of heavy metals.
7. Uses of microalgae as bioindicators of water pollution.
8. Biofuel from algae.
to find colleagues at Heighten Science Publications